WELCOME TO FERNHOUSE CHILDMINDINGProviding care and education for children aged 0-17
Childcare By Sarah Woodward
- I have 14 years’ experience at two nurseries within an established Huddersfield nursery group, which were given outstanding in an OFSTED inspection during my time with the company.
- I have a NVQ level 3 in childcare and leadership
- I cared for children aged 0-5 and was a room leader.
- Gained 10 years experience in caring for children with Special Educational Needs which include children with Autism, visual impairment and complex developmental delay.
- Fern house childminding provides care for children aged 0-17 between the hours of 7:30-6:00. Healthy home cooked meals and snacks are provided. Opportunities will be provided to help your child learn, develop and grow through fun activities, outings and visits.
“I aim to provide a warm, caring and friendly home environment in which children can learn through play and grow and develop in their own unique way and to feel valued and respected. My aim is to work closely with parents to ensure the best possible care for their child.”